CALSAFE has two forms of membership
Available to any company in California that holds a valid Portable Fire Extinguisher Concern License issued by the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Members are allowed to vote and are eligible to hold office.
Avaluable to any firm or organization that is not eligible for active membership.
Members are not eligible to vote or hold office in the association.
ASSOCIATE \Both ACTIVE Members and ASSOCIATE Members receive our quarterly newsletters, all association mailings, access to our members-only section of the website, and are invited to attend all membership meetings.
READY TO JOIN CALSAFE?
Follow these steps to register on-line and receive premium website content:
- Complete the On-line Registration Page Membership Application Form.
- Receive Email Confirmation that your application is being reviewed by CALSAFE staff.
- After confirmation by CALSAFE, receive your CALSAFE.com password in your email.
- Login to CALSAFE.com and enjoy the exclusive members-only content!
Already a member of CALSAFE and need to renew?
- If you've never registered electronically for access to the website, then complete a Membership Application Form.
- If you already have a CALSAFE.com Username, then just login to your account, you will be directed to your profile. You'll be given an opportunity to update your personal information as well as submit your membership dues payment on-line.